Friday 26 August 2016

Free Recovery Software is here to Save You From Data Loss




I have heard a lot about data loss and data recovery stuff. You don’t feel the pain of this tragedy until you have experienced it. Now I have personally experienced the data loss in my machine. So I know how much it sucks.  Due to some sort of viruses my data was lost and I have to format my hard drive. As I have some important documents and pictures in my disk so I was desperate to recover my hard drive. So I started some digging and I firstly I found out why our data is lost.  So many people who owns computer (PC) and external drives have faced this tragedy. Data loss is mainly due to the following reasons:

http://windowsloaderwindows7.webs.com
http://windows7ultimateloader.weebly.com
http://windowsloaderforwindows7.tumblr.com

  • System crash
  • Hardware failure
  • Power outage
  • File deletion
  • Drive formatting
  • Virus infection
  • Even due to natural disaster
  • Software corruption
How to recover deleted files:

Yes data is always retrievable by good-quality data recovery service. Loss data always remain on our hard drive or storage media unless it is overwritten by some other data. So if you are experiencing this kind of tragedy don’t you worry there are good recovery software’s available in the market to help you out with this problem. One of the good data recovery software I am going to explain in this.

Data recovery software:

EaseUs Data recovery software is one of the free data recovery software available in the market that helps its user with their data loss problems. This helps to recover data from the following things i.e. hard drive, external hard drive, USB drive, Memory card, digital camera, mobile phone, music player and other storage media due to deleting, formatting, software crash, hard drive damage, virus attacking, partition loss or other unknown reasons. An interactive and user friendly interface even if you are operating this free recovery software for the very first time you can recover your data in three simple steps. Moreover it is 100% safe as well it will never cause your device damage or overwrite your data. The three steps are as follow

Step 1. Connect your SD card with your PC with the help of card reader. After that launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and select the file types you want to recover. Then click the next button to move towards the next phase

Step 2. Select the SD card where loss happens and select the “Scan” option, the free data recovery software will quickly scan the selected SD card to find all your affected files.


Step 3. After you are done with scan, then you can preview your recovered data so you can select out of them which you wanted to recover. Then, click “Recover” button to get them back once.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts